AUGUST 11, 2018
Yard Crawl t-shirts may be purchased at these great locations along the Crawl:
The Flea Market in Edinburg
Lord Fairfax Community College in Middletown
Route 11 Chips in Mount Jackson
Shenandoah Valley Flea Market in New Market
Strasburg Emporium and the Strasburg Visitors Center
Route 11 Yard Crawl Flip will return for 2018!
The Route 11 Yard Crawl Flip is a fun, creative twist fashioned after the HGTV show Flea Market Flip. Yard Crawl Flip applications here.
Scavenger Hunt 2018
Returning again this year is the Yard Crawl Scavenger Hunt. Saturday morning at 6am, check out the Yard Crawl facebook page to see what items have made this year's Scavenger Hunt. This is a social media scavenger hunt only. Items on the list do not need to be bought, just found. Once you have found 10 items on the list, share your pictures on our facebook page. The first person to find 10 items from the list will win a $50 gift certificate to The Flea Market in Edinburg and an official Route 11 Yard Crawl t-shirt. Good luck!
Orange balloons outside of businesses denote Fantastic sales and specials for you on the 11th.
Town of New Market:
- Classic Styling Salon (9368 N Congress St) Sales on Heritage Lace and Longaberger baskets and multi sac hand bags, along with a drawing for everyone who stops by.
- Jon Henry's General Store (9383 N Congress St) sale on toys, spices, and socks and also have local produce
- McDonald's in New Market (171 W Old Cross St) Offering Breakfast specials
- New Market Grocery (9466 S Congress St) Special on Cloth Bologna for $3.49/lb
- The Home Store (9369 N Congress St) It's August Clearance Sale
- Wellsir Farms (9396 S Congress St) All items on the sidewalk will be discounted at 10% off the ticket price and select items in the store will be offered at a 20% discount. Cold sodas and water available for purchase as well.
Town of Mount Jackson:
Town of Edinburg:
- Edinburg Mill Shops (214 S Main St) 10% to 50% off shop merchandise, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- The Flea Market in Edinburg (164 Landfill Rd) Special sales going on with all of the vendors (indoors and out).
- The Shop on Main Street (212 N Main St) Sale tables filled with the unique and unusual starting on Thursday till the end. Vintage & Antique treasures, lots of yarn and fiber related items
- Wholesome Foods (986 S Ox Rd) Hot dog, Chips & Drink for $1! While you are in our beautiful Shenandoah Valley stop by and take home a great Country Ham.
Town of Strasburg:
Town of Woodstock:
- Phlopsey's (148 N Main St) offers 50% off storewide
- South Street Barn Market Farmers Market features specials on fresh from the farm products and more until 1pm.
- The Pantry at 117 (inside The Woodstock Cafe) features 50% off Napkin and Paper Product Sales-great selection of all seasons napkins, plates, and more. Also Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Resident Chef products!
- The Woodstock Cafe (117 S Main St) Crawl specials include Cheeseburger casserole, chicken salad supreme, summer veggie salad on spinach and lots of bargains inside and out!
- NextHome Realty Select will have free bottled water under the orange tent at Route 11 and Court Street.
- The Virginia Farmhouse (125 N Main St) will have art supplies at wholesale cost; 25% off close-out items, including some wines, Baker's sausage and Rt. 11 potato chips.
- Valley Treasures (466 N Main St) will have sales throughout the store and outside.
Looking for vendor spaces to rent? These locations have spaces available:
- Eukarya Christian Academy, 4701 Valley Pike, Stephens City, 540-868-0081, "Joanie"
- Family Drive-In Stephens City 540-514-6145
- Flea Market in Edinburg 540-984-8771 “Susan"
- Edinburg at the Corner of Comer and N High Streets, 540-630-2067 "James"
- Country Road Flea Market in Quicksburg 540-331-8601 "Yvonne"
- Lord Fairfax Community College www.lfcc.edu/event/rt-11-yard-crawl-spaces-for-sale/
- My Church in Woodstock 540-335-7487 "Donna"
- Strasburg Emporium 540-465-3711 “Joan”
- New Market, 2181 Old Valley Pike 540-335-5078 "David"
- New Market Flea Market 540 740-2915
- Stevens City Lions Club (Commons Area & Old School) 540-539-3395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Yard Crawl like...watch this great video
Brought to you by:
Check out places to stay and things to do while
visiting Shenandoah County during the Crawl here
For more information: 540-459-2542