Below is a listing of what you will get when you join the Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce. Look through, and you'll quickly understand why we firmly believe that it doesn't cost to be a Chamber member--it pays!
- An advocate and Voice for Your Business before local, regional and state governments
- Company listing with keywords on Chamber online business directory visited by over 4,000 individuals monthly with link to your website
- Opportunity to attend meetings involving networking, guest speakers and webinars
- Subscription to the Chamber’s weekly eNews highlighting member and community happenings and events
- Company listing in the Shenandoah County Community Guide published by the NVDaily
- Business referrals of Chamber members only
- Opportunity to attend monthly Networking Luncheons and Business After Hours events
- Discounts and significant savings on office products, legal services, email marketing, credit card processing services and more
- Advertising opportunities to highlight your business to members and the Community
- Use of Chamber conference room and display windows
- Sharing of your business's Facebook posts on the Chamber's page
- For new businesses, Chamber Ribbon Cutting
See what Chamber members are offering to other chamber members here...