May 11, 2024
10am - 5pm
Town of Strasburg
2024 Craft and Business Vendor Application
Thank You for your interest in being a vendor at Strasburg Mayfest
The place to be for the best Family Fun in the Valley!
Vendors who love what they do and want to share their business, vintage, antique finds, handcrafted, repurposed and refurbished creations at one location for all to see, enjoy, and buy are invited to participate. To ensure your best chance at getting a spot, get your application in soon.
These Products are welcome:
Vintage/Antiques * Refurbished/Repurposed Furniture * Architectural Salvage *Yard Art *Barn Finds * Farmhouse/Cottage/French Style * Jewelry * Clothing & Accessories * Threads/Fiber * Woodwork * Paper/Art/Pottery * Homemade Soaps/Home Products * Artisan Made * Homemade Candy * Candles * Flowers * Garden * Local fundraisers & Local Home-Based Business
· Booth hours are 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. All booths must be set up by 10 am and Will Not be taken down until the event is over or otherwise given permission. Set up begins at 7:00am. Booths will need to be removed by 6:30pm.
· Please provide the Chamber a certificate of insurance showing Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce, 103 S. Main St, Woodstock, VA 22644, as a certificate holder and an additional insured in respect to general liability and auto liability coverage. These coverage limits will be primary and non-contributory. A waiver of subrogation is granted to Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce in respect to general liability, automobile insurance liability, and workers compensation coverage.
· All vendors must comply with county and/or state ordinance, taxes and laws.
· No guns, knives, generators, or trailers are allowed on site (including toy weapons).
· Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, tent tie-downs/weights, tables, chairs and any other displays or equipment. A personal hot spot is recommended. WiFi may be spotty.
· Do not leave your booth unattended. The festival will assume no responsibility for any loss due to fire, weather, theft, or other damages which might occur.
· This is a rain or shine event. No refunds. (Cancellations received after April 1st will not be refunded)
· All vendor space is subject to availability and approval. Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first served basis. Decisions to approve vendor space shall be at the sole discretion of the Mayfest Committee. All applications will receive due consideration. The application does not automatically reserve space . You will receive an email with an acceptance or decline within 14 days after application is received.